Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Ink

                                                                                   Prologue

        I sat in Chairy-Chair freeing my mind to wander in the Future.  From There, I heard myself reciting the Mantras and Dharani that have sustained Ego-Satisfaction and Eternal Spiritual Devotion.  Always, while wandering in the Future's Ink Black Darkness, the Dread of confrontation with Truth, the Truth of Impending Horror.   Lifetimes spent on other Planets has `Steeled` my Soul, providing it with Armor that can withstand Human Atrocity.   However, I have pledged my Allegiance to the Universal 'Continuum' as ALL Bodhisattva Swords'Men MUST and this 'Must" demands I  keep my Vow of  "Truth Telling".

        I have yet to describe, at any length, what, exactly, the Continuum is, but know this, my Tengu Masters HAVE "Written at Length" of the True Nature of the Continuum that `Foundations` the Experiential Reality of Bodhisattva Swords'Men.   

       What follows is shit I have held in drafts, since 1---6.   

No comments:

Post a Comment