Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Little Red Riding Hoodlum

           Yesterday I "Broke the Code".   Once I did I sat in abject RELIEF.  I was flooded with an almost NARCOTIC Delirium that I figured was "Heaven Sent".   The Writing Realm of Contemporary Aggravation is simply EZ-ER than trying to Describe the Un-Describe-able using cliches and harass- me{a}nts better left to sequined orators and hooded story tellers.   Still, this morning's Work requires anOther Stephen, who has shied away from ANY Exposure because he-i  considers himself  ALREADY "Out of bounds"   with regard to Cultural `Main-Stay` and Civilizational  "Logos".

          I must Introduce You, [or RE-Introduce You] to "Philology" = = =  3.)  "the study of written records, especially literary texts, in order to determine their authenticity, MEANING, 'et cetera'."

          Let me example the "Code" -------->

           "When you Steal, Steal from the BEST ."       

No comments:

Post a Comment